All about dinosaurs and other archosaurs

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dinosaur movies and series (not documentary!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allosaurus
Admin

PostSubject: Dinosaur movies and series (not documentary!)   Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Before we start discussing, notice that this thread is not for discussing documentaries (I will post a new topic for documentary movies a bit later), but for fiction.

So, I've started watching Primeval recently. Well, I've seen it a couple of times before, but it's been a while since I saw it last time, so I was like "eh, why not to watch it again?" Very Happy

It is a really good show. I feel quite sad that there are only 5 seasons, and even though there is a Canadian spin-off, it is not as good as the original.

For those who don't know, Primeval is a British science fiction, that follows a team of scientists tasked with investigating the appearance of temporal anomalies across the United Kingdom through which prehistoric and futuristic creatures enter the present, as well as trying to stop the end of the world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dinosaur movies and series (not documentary!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinosaurs and other archosaurs :: Dinosauria :: General Discussion :: Dinosaurs in Culture-
Jump to: